Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Of course there's stress already!

Hey everyone!

Doing fine, and doing well. Just coming on real quick to let everyone know that staging is finished - and of course, I have already been volunteered for extra responsibility. I am a group leader, one of 5 responsible getting all 70+ of us to the airport. Should be fun, seeing as I have to get up in 5 hours...

Much <3 to everyone.

Next time you hear from me, I'll be where they presumably filmed the Lion King.

Keep a weathered eye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Nick. You're on my mind and in my heart. I hope things are okay since, presumably, you're down in Africa. Life has shifted immensely since we spoke at the end of October. I'll write you a really long piece of mail (it might have to be typed this time just so I don't induce early carpal tunnel syndrome) explaining everything... but I just wanted to send my thoughts and warm wishes to you. Not sure when you'll get this, but I'm posting at 2am (just shy of daylight savings time!) on Sunday, Nov. 4th. Love ya!

Kristen! said...

Nick!!! I mean...really....just what Emily said. I think about you every day, and things are nits. I mean nuts.
Love you. Keep in touch.

Kristen