Thursday, November 8, 2007

You've come back from the Crusades? And Alive?!?

YES EVERYONE! I'm alive.
Sorry about not writing here, I'm being situated in a town called Okahandja - a town north of Windhoek, the capital.

I'm really sorry I can't write much here, (time constraints) My training center doesnt have any internet access, and they close by the time our classes are done.

But just so everyone knows, I'm taking constant Afrikaans language lessons as a secondary language, with my primary language, KoeaKoeaQuwab. Don't worry, I definetly spelt it wrong, but its the one with all the clicking.

I'll keep in touch, and i'll write when I can. In two weeks - I visit my permanent site for a week. Hopefully, It won't take for me as long to write. (They charge by the data transfer.)

See you soon

-N

3 comments:

Karen said...

Yay! You're alive!

::does happy dance::

Unknown said...

BOO! AHHHHHHHH!

=)

Glad to hear you're well. I promise to send mail soon!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Unknown said...

So what about Brewmaster school? I'm not getting any younger