Sunday, December 6, 2009

The best laid plans....

So slight snag. In the nature of the universe, Murphy's law reigns supreme.

So the first month or so, Chaz and I planned on borrowing a friends car, and traveling with her around Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho, and Mozambique. Unofrtunately, this feel through.

We received a phone call last night from our friend with the car that we were going to travel with - she recently learned that her brother has some sort of brain tumor, and she's flying back to london to see him. Meaning, she's already back.

Zoom in on the next three days of Chaz and I cranking out couchsurfing requests and looking for PC volunteers from all over.

----

I'll be heading up to CCF for one last visit. Dropping off a few last things like my laptop, but mostly to say goodbye to some of the best people I've ever met.

Wednesday is the day we're hiking out to Botswana. Setting my watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just please--rent a car!!!