Monday, April 13, 2009

All the lovlies!

Ok, so no new lab stuff...but I thought I could at least interest everyone with the names of all the cheetahs we have here at CCF. So here are their names:

Cleo, Luna, Ron, Harry, Hermoine, Amani, Jacomina, Minja, Emma, Livingston, Kayla, Fossie, Darwin, Kiana, Mendel, Little C, Omdillo, Chester, Xena, Anakin, Smartman, Blondman, Padme, Obe-Wan, Bella, Chewbaaka, Leia, Shadow, Cruise, Gremlin, Blondi, Dusty, Sandy, Solo, Nina, Josie, Chanel, Klein, Merlot, Hershey, Nestle, Tolberone, Samantha, and Tempesta.

There you go. All the cats :)

oh, and the babies - Soraya, Quasar, and Pheonix

5 comments:

cromwell_the_3rd said...

Leia is the oldest! I know this cause i has smarts :D

Amy Sanderson said...

Hmm, I sense a strong them of Star Wars, Harry Potter and chocolate theme...very nice..:-)

Kristen! said...

TOLBERONE?!!?! AMAZING.

Jessica said...

Geez, I've got to stalk your blog to get any information. Where is Nick? Is he still in Peace Corps? Did a cheetah eat him?

I feel better knowing now. Thank you.

kspel said...

NICKKKKK!!!! can't wait for you to come home!!