Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hi everyone!

So by the time you read this, I'll already be on my way to the Cheetah Conservation Fund of Namibia to begin my work as a geneticist!!!

When I discover all of my job details and responsibilities, I'll post them in a more thorough form here.

Just for those that read and care, I've been requested this several times, but now i Have it! Here you go, I have two addresses:

the address for packages is:
N. Boirediddy
c/o CCF Bush (Pty) Ltd.
1603 Hatting Street
Otjiwarongo, Namibia
Tel: 067 304 806.

For letters it’s:
Niddy Biznatch
c/o CCF
P.O. Box 1755, Otjiwarongo, Namibia

See you guys on the ranch

~n

3 comments:

Karen said...

Ha! I read your post before you're on your way to CCF! Take that!

So happy for you babe! By working as a geneticist over there you are one step closer to being able to create a penguiaffe for me... but I'd be just as happy to have a Cheetah.

Don't get eaten! <3

cromwell_the_3rd said...

Penguiaffe looks a little like penquife... a combination between a quief and a penguin

Kristen! said...

YEAH THIS IS GONNA ROKK SO HAAAARD

-Kristen