Thursday, April 24, 2008

SOME PHOTOS!!!!
Dont get excited. This wont happen often.
-n

-----------------

ok, real quick about this one, these are bracelets we are selling for funding for Camp GLOW. I'm bringing 10 to Europe. If you want one, im selling them for $10 american. Give the money to my parents or Karen. You know you want one! I'll write more on them later.
Sunset from train in swakop. Milan in front of the worlds largest quartz cluster! Thats a big rock.

My roommates from Training. Theres Roshn, Milan, Me, Obie, Paddy, Dave, and Kengo.

A lone bird on the boardwalk of Skakopmund. One of my favorites. "I'm lonely...so lonely..."


A hyena! I think it looks like Brando in this photo. Nice puppy!

Me playing with some children in Location in Tsumeb. My hair has since grown. Big Time.


Shells in Swakop. These were the ones I was talking about when Dave was waiting for me. I just like this photo. I love my Camera.

Lion in Etosha! Yay Simba!

Bushmen Paintings! Taken near Spitzkuppe.

5 comments:

cromwell_the_3rd said...

kickass awesome photos! Thanks for the update man!

Anonymous said...

AHHH! nick! the pictures are amazing!!! i miss you like CRAZY, and I'm so exited to keep reading about your adventures. i cant believe that i'm going to miss you in europe by ONE DAY. grrrr. anyways, much love and hope you're well. *huggles!!!*

<3 Katie

Kristen! said...

:0 YOWZA. Those are tubular! It looks like your life is turning into a National Geographic story.

I finally got you a good birthday present and will be sending it out this week. Good god that took too long...also, expect a PHONE CALL soon. WOOOO SO MUCH K10 IN YOUR LIFE

cromwell_the_3rd said...

I found out from andy what the chords are for alice lenanyolkie!

Here it is:

Oh Al lice Lenan yolkie...
G D Eminor C

he said you have to get the chords going pretty fast, so yeah, and strum however you like. (im learning guitar too so lets have a race out of it)
Loser buys a round of Guinness!

cromwell_the_3rd said...

Oh Al lice Lenan yolkie...
---G--D--- Eminor-C